All OfficeCare employees working onsite not only represent us – they represent your company too. Each and every member of our clean team :
- Benefit from strict equal opportunities.
- Have been recruited following a strict process to ensure we always maintain high standards.
- Wear site branded uniforms, presenting a professional image at all times.
- Use specific PPE to ensure the safe completion of their job.
- Access the right tools, schedules and management to help them complete their tasks to the highest standard.
- Are provided with safe working conditions.
It is through investing money and time into recruitment, training and development that we are able to supply dedicated, happy, professional staff with exceptional attitudes.
- Wear photo ID at all times
- Use IQ workforce monitoring service, giving you peace of mind. It’s the simple way of ensuring that cleaning operatives working for you are fulfilling contracted hours and that levels of service stay consistently high. Staff simply dial in, key in their unique PIN, which automatically captures the employees’ ID, site ID and attendance hours.
- Receive higher than average wages as well as performance-related bonuses and rewards.
- Have holidays covered by our bank of relief team.